NDT (ASNT) Level 2 and 3 Technical and Consulting Services
ASNT (American Standard of Non-destructive testing) Level 2 and 3 Technical and Consulting Services.
Your organization will gain an advantage from the experience that our inspectors have collected over the years as well as saving cost by outsourcing you NDT needs.
ASNT Level 2 and 3
Our NDT inspectors holds ASNT Level 2 certification as a minimum and a significant proportion of the staff is qualified for Level 3 certification ASNT (American Society of Non-destructive Testing).
These qualifications and level of expertise help you to comply with the necessary industrial standards and help in problem solving.
Why are Non-Destructive Testing Inspectors certified?
In order to prove level of expertise, competence, and continuous professional development all NDT inspectors are required to complete a certain level of certification to the type of NDT specified in the written standard. They might be required to hold industry specific certification.
ASNT Level 2 and 3 certification enables us to offer the following technical and consulting services:
· Interpretation of codes, standards and other documents that control the non-destructive testing method(s) as required by your company or project.
· Guidance in selecting the specific method and technique required for a inspection.
· Verification and preparation of the specified method
· Approval of NDT procedures and other NDT related work instructions.
· Training, certification and examination of NDT personnel
Our Level 2 and 3 services helps in maintaining the specific code for manufacturing and production while ensuring optimum level of satisfaction