Small-sized device for operative coating thickness measurements of paint, lacquer, galvanic, powder bitumen and other coatings on substrates from ferrous and non-ferrous materials with increased temperature range.
- colour OLED display with 1.7’’ diagonal, large digits on display;
- device can be delivered with integrated combined small-sized probe for measuring coating thickness on substrates from ferrous and non-ferrous materials;
- increased temperature range up to -30°C;
- possibility of tolerance mode measurement, measuring with averaging;
- device can be delivered with integrated probe or with built-in probe on cable.
Basic technical characteristics
- accuracy: in range T = 0…500 µm ±(0,02T+1) µm; in range T = 500…Tmax ±0,02T µm;
- temperature range: for device: -30 °C…+40 °C; for probe: -40 °C…+ 50 °C;
- power-supply: built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery, 3,7 – 4,2 V, 700 mAh;
- overall dimensions: 120 × 45 × 20 mm;
- weight: 130 g;
- operating time: min 8 h.