|Minimum Order Quantity
||197 mm x 113 mm x 63 mm
||Shock proof mounted dual halogen-quenched G.M. tube
||X-Ray and Gamma Radiation
||50 KeV to 1.3 MeV
The Analogue Survey Meter is designed for radiation protection measurements. The integrated design represents a versatile, user friendly, hand held radiation measurement instrument. The ASM-10R is a truley wide range survey meter, suitable for nearly all measurement tasks arising in radiation protection.
- Measures Gamma & X-rays
- Separate(Dual) GM tubes for, low and high range
- Compact, Elegant & Light Weight
- Low Battery Life
- Ideal for NDT & Lab use
- Robust Construction
- Accuracy ± 10%
- Sensor : Shock proof mounted dual halogen-quenched G.M. tube
- Display units : mR / hr and R / hr / uSv and mSv
- Controls : Six position rotary switch - OFF, Battery check, Range — 4 steps
- Range selections : 0-10 mR / hr / 0-100usv, 0-100mR / hr / 0-1mSv, O-IR / hr / 0-10 msv, 0-10 R / hr / 0-100 mSv.
- Calibration controls : Internal calibration potentiometers are provided for each range
- Anti-saturation : Built-in feature will not allow display pointer to full scale in highfield over 10 R / hr (100 msv)
- Display : Analogue meter — 1-10 main scale division with 5 sub divisions each
- Least count : 0.2 mR / hr (2 uSV)
- Accuracy : ± 10 %
- Battery check : Via meter pointer deflection in "battery check" mode
- Audio : Beeper chirps for each count (mute available)
- Power requirement : 1.5 V "AA" size 4 nos.
- Battery life : Upto 360 hrs. depending on radiation field levels.
- Temperature range : -100° c- 500° c