Thickness measurement of products from metals and their alloys, thickness measurement under protective coatings, thickness measurement of non-metallic products (plastic, ceramics and other), which allow use of ultrasonic inspection methods.
- colour display (TFT 2.4” 320 × 240);
- possibility of graphic display of ECHO signal in A-scan mode;
- possibility of metal thickness measurement under coating (in ECHO-ECHO mode and PULSE-ECHO-COATING mode);
- possibility of coating thickness measurement (in PULSE-ECHO-COATING mode);
- automatic probe recognition.
Basic technical characteristics
- range of measured thicknesses (for steel)* Т, mm: with dual transducers: 0.5–300; with direct transducer (with delay line): 0.25–10 for steel; with specialized dual transducers (for measurements under protective coatings with thickness** up to 2.0 mm): 0.25–100;
- speed of ultrasound propagation, m/s: 1000–9999;
- measurement resolution, mm: 0.1; 0.01;
- measurement accuracy, mm: ±(0,005T + 0,05) in range of 0,25 to 10,0; ±(0,01T + 0,1) in range of 10,0 to 300,0;
- overall dimensions, mm: 120 × 57 × 20;
- power supply — LiPo rechargeable battery, V: 3.7;
- range of operating temperatures for devices (basic): –20…+50 °C;
- continuous operating time, h: 8;
- device weight no more than, g: 150.