||7.9 inches (20.1cm)
||16.0 pounds (7.3 kg) max
||3.5 inches (8.9cm)
||0-1000 Lumens, 1000-2000 Lumens
|Projection Distance (Meters)
|Projection Size (Inches)
We are leading Manufacturer of 989 Baby Scar Projector
and our product is made up of good quality.
- Uses 75Selenium™ (20 Ci Max)
- Directional Beam Device
- Small and Lightweight
- Tungsten and Lead Shielding
- Hand crank or pneumatic actuator operation.
Sealed source and exposure device
- Primary application: Directional beam industrial gamma radiography
- Model number: Model 989 radiographic exposure device
- Shielding: 5.7 pounds (2.6 kg) of tungsten plus 3.8 to 5.4 pounds (1.7 to 2.5 kg) of lead or tungsten for the collimator
- Construction: Tungsten shielding is encased in a welded tubular stainless steel shell. The collimator shielding contains lead or tungsten metal to shape the emergent primary beam when the source assembly is in the exposure position. The shell is partially sealed to prevent the ingress of mud, sand, moisture and liquids during use. The exposure device should not be submerged in liquids during use.
- Device Mounting Provision: Manufactured with six 1/4-20 UNC thread mounting holes, 1/2” deep, which permits secure attachment to positioning-fixtures.
- Maximum capacities of the Model 989 Exposure device: 20.0 Curies (740 GBq) of Selenium-75 as special form
- Source assembly model number: Sentinel™ Model 97941
- Sealed source capsule: Designed for Sentinel™ Model X540/1 only
- certifications: Special form: USA/0502/S-96 The exposure device contained in the transport package meets the requirements for a Type A transport packages under IAEA TS-R-1 (1996), USNRC 10CFR71, USDOT 49CFR173, and was designed to meet the applicable specifications of ISO 3999:2004(E) for Category X exposure devices.
- Inspection requirements: A daily inspection of the device for obvious defects is required. Complete annual servicing and/or collimator replacement can only be performed at Sentinel™ or at one of its authorized service centres.
- Operating temperature range: -40 degrees F to 300 degrees F (-40°C to 149°C)
- Sentinel™ Model 989 actuators for radiographic exposures: The Model 989 exposure device is compatible for use with Sentinel manufactured crank-out remote controls or air pressure actuators (part number ELE 027). For designed radiological safety, the only crank-out remote controls and air pressure actuators that can be used with the exposure device must be authorized by Sentinel™.